Friday, October 24, 2008

Who Makes The Bucks?

According to the New York Times, the highest paid person in the McCain campaign for the first two weeks of October was .....

"Not Randy Scheunemann, Mr. McCain’s chief foreign policy adviser; not Nicolle Wallace, his senior communications staffer. It was Amy Strozzi, Gov. Sarah Palin’s traveling makeup artist, according to a new filing with the Federal Election Commission on Thursday night."

Let me be a political consultant for second. McCain comes asks me why he's behind in the polls. I ponder and I make funny faces, and then exclaim "Because, you idiot, you're spending more money on Mary Kay products for your sidekick then you are for any other person on your staff." Damn, I just gave away a whole bunch of consulting for free.

2 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

This is absolutely the funniest thing I've read on Palin's wardrobe, etc.!

EMikeGarcia said...

That was awesome.