Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How Bad Are McCain's Ads?

I am no fan of Karl Rove. I find him to be what is wrong with our political landscape. I don't say that because he is a Republican, I don't say that because he is conservative, and I don't say that because of any other political difference I might have with him. I despise him because he is a man who has no honor, and who believes the ends justifies the means. His campaign dirty tricks are notorious.

Which leads us to this. How bad do your campaign ads have to be for Rove find them inappropriate. Apparently, we don't have to look to far because they are coming from someone in Rove's own party. Rove stated:

"McCain has gone in some of his ads -- similarly gone one step too far," he told Fox News, "and sort of attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the '100 percent truth' test."

I am not sure what I find more unbelievable: Rove has a conscience or that he is willing to admit that McCain is going over the line.

No comments: