Friday, September 26, 2008

Flag Lapel Pin

This is petty, but hey, most things about American politics are petty. We all know about the big stink that occurred because Obama wasn't wearing a flag lapel pin. Sean Hannity even said, “Why do we wear pins? Because our country is under attack!”

So when I get home tonight from work my wife already has the debate on. I don't particularly like debates because I don't find that much substantial comes out of them. But I sit down and watch for a bit anyways. What's the first thing I notice? Obama is wearing a flag lapel pin and McCain isn't. Since conservatives are so well known for their consistency, I can't wait to hear what they have to say about McCain's lack of patriotism.
Technorati Tags:
, ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely they would rather place the focus on Obama's empty gesture.