Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Can McCain Type?



McCain defenders are claiming that Obama's new ad is wrong. They say that McCain doesn't use the Internet because of his war injuries. Yet he uses cell phones and Blackberries just fine, and those buttons are way smaller than the keys on your average size keyboard. In July, he said "I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself." In June his campaign manager said, "In fact, no reporter's Blackberry is safe from his prying eyes. He loves to tool around on the internet, he especially loves the videos that get produced that usually poke fun at him. I think that's his most entertaining part of the internet."

As a veteran myself, I am getting tired of McCain's military service being brought up as an excuse for everything. Face it, the guy can use a computer, he just doesn't want to. I get that, neither did my grandma, but don't try to make every little thing an excuse to remind us he was in a war.

No comments: